Sunday, October 31, 2010

In the meantine ...

I'm currently (supposedly) training to run in an 8k in a couple weeks. First of all, why oh why did I sign up to do this?? Whyyyy yyy [cry] yyyy??? :) It's not that bad ... I guess ... I can do it. I'm just not quite sure what I'll be able to do afterwards. I'm taking a little break from beer until the run. Perhaps I'll treat myself to Guinness Stout and a blue cheese burger after the run. It'll be a great reward. In the meantime, I'll have to settle for a photo... when I run tomorrow I'll run a mile each for 1) Guinness 2) Blue Moon 3) Corona 4) Stella Artois  and 5) one for Hummingbird Water ... which is actually made from cider I think ... ANYwhoooo ONE FOR EACH! - whatever gets those miles run, right?

3 comments:

  1. hahhaa. You're sick. Sick I say! When is your actual run? I'm not even concerned b/c I KNOW you can do this! Just hear us all giving you a big Ma "YAAAAAAY" while you're running and then dig down deep and tell yourself that failure is never an option. Done deal. You got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First round on me, after the race of course...Nay's right, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guuuuuuuys :) I'll conjure up everyone's confidence and get through it ... that an I'll be thinking about that "YAAAAAAAAAY!!" gotta love it :)

    ReplyDelete