Imaginary shopping anyone? ... this time I want trinkets!!!
Frey-Wille's yummy jewels like the 10002 Night Diva Bangle ..yummmmmoooo ... I can see this with one of those fitted Victoria's Secret knit turtleneck dresses in black and some really cute platform pumps ...
oooor this ring by Matthew Campbelll Laurenza ... the Sapphire Star Ring ... less than $500 --- noooot baaaad ;) ... this needs a home on my pointer finger ... will pair well with a cowl neck CASHMERE sweater in a soft baby-wrapping color and some black skinny pants...
this faux pearl necklace from Talbot's is on sale for $66! Goes great with a crisp white button up
It's a little difficult to see this ring Frank Gehry designed for Tiffany & Co. but it's really pretty :)
okay I realize fur is not too entirely PC but little secret I'm not really concerned with being PC ... I love this tufted fox scarf from Neiman Marcus and I'd wear it with a simple black long sleeved tee shirt, jeans and flat boots ... to the grocery store -- why not ...





Love the colors on the bangle. Not to into buying fake pearls that are on sale for almost $70. I mean come on now. They're fake!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know you're not talking about PCness. You're no where close to being PC. I mean, I eat cow... why not have his hide on my floor? I'm using the entire animal! Let's not be wasteful! The fox would be delightful at Publix.
Yeah, you're right about the pearls ... especially since i have real pearls just chillin waiting for me to make them into something pretty
ReplyDelete