Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Strike a Pose There's Nothin to It

Tonight I had the pleasure of joining The Contemporaries for Photography 101. Photographer Pat Wright, of Pat Wright Photography graciously agreed to lead us through the Who Shot Rock and Roll exhibit through the perspective of the photographer's lens. It was an exciting perspective especially for someone like me who who love to one day shoot a museum-worthy shot. I look forward to maybe going on one of his photo safaris in the near future. Life has such fluid moments. I want to freeze as many as possible for posterity-for two seconds from now!

On another note there's so much going on in my little zone this weekend. If you know me well, you know I love the idea of being being able to enjoy a few cities without much effort - Columbia, SC - Charleston, SC - Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC ... I really hope to one day add Greenville,SC. It's SUCH a nice place! I just never go there ...

Okay so a couple things going on this weekend ...

Queen City - Charlotte, NC

This weekend the NCII (N C Double I) will , as I understand it, converge upon the Queen City with an unignorable force. This year is the 65th annual Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association Basketball Tournament. It started on Feb 28th but if you're in the 704 and you don't know it's there now I'm sure you'll know tomorrow. If I were going to be there I'd be finding the hotel that's hosting Doug E Fresh, Bizmarkie and Nicki Minaj...

The Holy City - Charleston, SC

Tomorrow starts the first night of the BB&T Food and Wine Festival in Charleston! So much to eat so little time! Top Chef Challenges ... Sip & Stroll ... Tasting Tents ... so so much ...

Those are a couple options for the weekend  - both are sure to be a blast! Of course it's just the middle of the week so enjoy the rest of it! Don't wait for the weekend to have a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so mad that I've missed the food festival. Too busy... not enough time. You still have to fill me in on how your photography thing went. We never got around to talking about it!

    ReplyDelete