So you know the feeling when a good week goes by so fast that it feels like only a couple days? or when a bad week draaaaags on so long that it feels like your entire pimply seventh grade year? Well this past seven days for me were a great, relaxing, meandering vacation despite the fact that I actually got a ton done this week. Someone between a nap and another nap I managed to take advantage of a last-minute invitation to see Prince, shoot photos at several locations with my new lens (yeesssssssss), yard work (uummm yah?) and a dozen other things that are all now a blur. Here are a few visual higlights from the concert. These were taken by a friend of a friend. Prince was all I'd hoped he'd be. His talent, energy and warmth came across super concentrated. He couldn't possibly play as long as we wanted him to. We could have screamed, sang and danced all night.




No comments:
Post a Comment