Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Uuummmm ... I'm sorry?

Okay so you guys knooooow how much I love NPR so a lot of my conversations start with "so I heard today on NPR...". okay so I heard today on NPR a story about methods of achieving success in product development. Blue rooms seemed key ... as well as having a little freedom to do your own thing. Okay so maybe I'll paint a room sky blue and take a little time to do something spur of the moment. Makes sense. I'll be sure to pencil that in. Except for the part where they said red rooms were also effective for problem solving ... Ummm is it blue or red people? The same they are not ...

Something I also heard today was the fact that at one time Proctor & Gamble had more PhDs than any other company -- we'll say in the US because to say in the world just sounds wrong. Anywho I'm always thinking of companies I'd like to invest in. Only problem is I think of these lists it's a list of unicorns I'd like to own. I don't ever do anything about it!!! What's up with that?!?!?!  Such a 70's baby!!  I know what it is though. I seriously looked up P&G while watching Duck Dynasty and chomping down some bbq chips (I counted out a serving earlier ... this time, not so much) ... back to P&G: So you can invest in the company through a broker or directly from the company. I need help guys. seriously ... between the investment options, fees and Medallion Signature Guarantee I'm confused. But I'm GOING to invest in some individual stock before the end on this year. I am. I don't care if you don't believe me. In other news: I got four new cameras this week. New to me. Polaroids .. SOOO excited .. Thanks Scott! More on that some other time. Back to Duck Dynasty now and building my stock portfolio some other time ... 

1 comment:

  1. FOUR new cameras? What?! I'm jealous and I don't even know what they are (other than Polaroids). Need more details pronto!
    And neither color sounds good to me as wall colors. Perhaps you could paint a ceiling sky blue and bring in a red painting as a compromise.

    ReplyDelete