Thursday, March 1, 2012

FINALLY!

So I guess I must have just been waiting to lose all my privacy before I came back to Google... 7:39 and they haven't come to take me away yet ...

So so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm sure all three of you really missed me ;) ... my laptop d-d-died and I had to gather my pennies for a new one. My FIRST new one to be exact (all previous have been hand-me-downs). Reminds me of the days when I'd get hand-me-down sneakers  from my sisters. Hey, it just wasn't a high priority. But I will tell you what IS

GETTING FIT!! ... I MEAN DIESEL - CUT - RIPPED - TEN!!!!!! One of my fitness consultants - lol - said I need to start working out 6 days a week - 5 at the least ... ... well, desperate times call for desperate measures and since smoking crack is not a option, 5 to 6 days a week workout has to be. Yes, that's how it goes - exercise or dangerous drugs. At least that's how it appears as I skip fat-burner ad after fat-burner ad in  a popular fitness magazine. i. must. resist.

okay so this is the workout I did today - POP Pilates ... I really needed to take it easy on my knees today ... the workout did grant reprieve for my dear kneecaps. My abs and glutes served their time.



Now I must say, even in the midst of all this fat-burning talk, I do wish I was going to be in Charleston for the Food and Wine Festival this weekend.

I'd just have to lunge from one food tent to another...

1 comment:

  1. Horray! You're back!! I missed you and I'm sure all of your other adoring fans did too. :)
    Isn't POP Pilates the best? omg I almost started crying on her other muffin top workout. Today I was feeling it from BodyRock.tv and I barely made it though Jazzercise today. Glad to see you kicked but today.

    ReplyDelete