Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Viva La Vista!

This weekend is Viva La Vista! If you're in Columbia, SC be sure to run on down (literally if you like, it starts with a run!) to the vista. They'll block off the city streets for food and drink!! What more could you ask for?! Early Octoberfest beers and music I'd assume! Check and CHECK! (I apologize for the abuse of the exclamation mark - I can't HELP IT!!) The only thing that leaves much to be desired is standing in line for food and drink tokens ... gggrrrrrr ... well get your tokens early if you like from the following yummy places. All of these spot should have pret-ty crowded spots on the day of ... ... get to Cupcake early - they sold completely out last year!!!

  • Cupcake - 1213 Lincoln Street

  • Blue Marlin - 1200 Lincoln Street

  • Cromers - 1700 Huger Street

  • Gervais & Vine - 620-A Gervais Street

  • Peace Love & Rocky Roast - 923 Gervias Street  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment