Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Week 2011..12..11

So yes the time is upon us to think of all seasons simultaneously!!  Baseball, Football ... tennis! (tennis is pretty rockin' right now)

But no - those are not the season to which I refer good fellow - it's the last month of barbecues and summer beach trips, upcoming fall fashions already fighting for floor space at the mall and YEP - New York Fashion Week - Spring 2012!!

I honestly haven't caught much of it (these things called work, chores and basic cable are constantly cramping my style!) but I did drop into the New York Times to check out Vera Wang's offerings to the gods of excess ... unfortunately ... the collection wasn't to my liking ... MY liking ... I'm sure there are a vast multitude who have and will be fawning over it and it's mainstream offspring for months to come ...

 Here are a few samples ...




Sometimes the only thing that makes it to Main Street are the colors. I am looking forward to those. .. pencil skirt in that yellow, button-down silk blouse in its print ... totally

No comments:

Post a Comment