Friday, June 24, 2011

I'll take two!

Oh my goodness you guys. It's been ridiculously too long. With a new workout schedule, a new job, transitioning to mywearing my natural instead of relaxed hair (which i think i'm doing an ok job at - we shall see) and a couple simultaneous photog projects I've just been too --- well scratch that --- I just haven't made the time to write.

Tonight I set aside a couple hours to do some mindless shopping ... Here are three super cute things I found at fredflare.com.

First up ... the etch-a-sketch i pad cover (!!!) how cool is THIS? ... I want it and then i'll get the i pad

Source
and these ladies ... i want five! - one of each ... but three of the lovelies will have to do for you ... the cutest umbrellas ever!

Source


this is just too cute:

Source
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment