After a busy fun-filled weekend in Atlanta, I'm back to battle the cold that's made it's way south from my head to my chest. I thought it was supposed to move up and out. There's not much on my agenda today but I just couldn't stand to stay away one second longer. January was pret-ty busy. Highlights were the snow days, engagement photos of which I already shared a few, good eats during my city's Restaurant Week, two nights of stand-up comedy, hosting a small dinner party for good friends, my aunt Nakia's nomination for an award honoring her contributions to preserving African American places in history, running a 5k, a little home improvement and two weekend trips to beautiful cities to my north and south. Uuummm wow. I really packed it in in January. We shall see what February has in store. First things first - getting well SOON.
Oh and I joined Netflix!! FINALLY! Lovin iiiiiit! ...
January 2011 Netflix Pick: Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwest
my momma likes Hitchcock movies too!
ReplyDeleteNetflix is addictive. Watch out... it will suck a day away in a heart beat! I just saw The Cosby Show season 1. Totally doing a marathon soon!
ReplyDeleteWow - Season 1! I only get one at a time and no shows so far but I believe ya Nay
ReplyDelete