Sorry guys, this one's for the girls ... a list of my favorite things - makeup anyway
It's yummoooo ... great coverage, SPF 15, goes on silky smooth ... and Intensity 6.0 its the perfect shade... sorry Estee for doubting that you would have my shade ...
Not only does the lipstick staying power and great shades
the handle is a sword. I mean, what more could a girl ask for ...
So many shades - so little time ...
I couldn't get enough of these
butter LONDON is a 3 Free company, which means it's free o FORMALDEHYDE, TOLUENE AND DBP...These chemicals are highly carcinogenic, cause birth defects, respiratory disease, and a host of other serious illnesses! wow! I think if more people knew that they'd opt out ... I still have my other brands but I think I need to seriously consider a purge ...
I think that I am gonna start playing with make-up too I love the different colors!
ReplyDeleteMe too...I mean yeah, I like diff colors.
ReplyDeleteyaaaah! keage we can go get some new colors soon!
ReplyDeleteso behind the ball on this... playing catch up but I'll take 3 of each please. Thanks! =)
ReplyDelete