I think I may have a few old laptops you can use for parts.
For parts? Do these things work? Can I use them as laptops?... I'm just sayin'
very cute!
Thanks Ponce I might take you up on it ... lol ... Nay, you're a trip ... Keage, I thought they were too cute ... don't be surprised when I'm rocking the keys :)
Nay, no doubt...if you know Linux. The only operating system that will work on such old hardware.
I think I may have a few old laptops you can use for parts.
ReplyDeleteFor parts? Do these things work? Can I use them as laptops?... I'm just sayin'
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ponce I might take you up on it ... lol ... Nay, you're a trip ... Keage, I thought they were too cute ... don't be surprised when I'm rocking the keys :)
ReplyDeleteNay, no doubt...if you know Linux. The only operating system that will work on such old hardware.
ReplyDelete