Sunday, September 26, 2010

He's a cold hearted snake

An earlier setting sun is just about the only sign of fall I have right now but that doesn't stop me from day dreaming about the fashions of colder weather. I almost wore boots to the movies last night! SO not time for that!! ... for now Katherine Heigel's Michael Kors dress from the October 2010 cover of InStyle has me thinking about snake skins - something you can wear year 'round!! ... head to toe!! but PLEASE not ALL at the same time!!

SHREY LONDON Snake Skin Print Dress [for$256 this is totally doable!!] 


MICHAEL Michael Kors Colette Clutch in Dark Sand Python [costs about the same as the dress but it's butta]
 


Fossil's Skinny Rectangle Faux Python Watch



L.A.M.B.'s Irina Prissy Pump from Piperlime [YUMM-O]

While we're at it, let's find a few sleek treasures for the palace:
Hamptons Antique Galleries' 1960s French snakeskin lamp

Overstock's Faux Leather Brown Snakeskin Room Divider

2 comments:

  1. Oh those shoes... I WANT!! I would wear those until the heels fell off. Bet they cost a small fortune. I'm afraid to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling all over my laptop.....glad I am still able to type!!! good googaley moogaley...hmm thats all I got...

    ReplyDelete