Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day one! ... I mean, it's whatever

So this is it. My noncommittal love letter to life. Cashmere & Carbs are of course just two of the things that make life so very grand but hey, they're two of THE BEST! This space is sure to be as random as I (journals, photos, poems, book reviews, magic tricks -weeell maybe no book reviews) but hopefully it'll all come together and make you smile. Check it out when the mood strikes you here and there...

On the agenda today: Urban Nirvana - no not the ideal state of joy and harmony known only to a New Yorker ... THIS Urban Nirvana. Oh my  ... if you've never had an hour massage given by a trained professional, you simply must start treating yourself better. The minute you walk through the door; you know you're in for a treat. The dim lighting is soothing, the smells invigorating yet calming all in the same breath. The integrated massage, the only way to go as far as I'm concerned, was simply divine. Kayla worked out every single sign of stress my body had held onto. The hour was much too short of course.  As a consolation prize, I treated myself a cute new Lavishy wallet before moving on - too cute:

All this hard work made me hungry so I picked up some Fresh Market lemon pepper rotisserie salmon, Aegean couscous and a bottle of Malbec for dinner and some rotisserie chicken salad and french bread for lunch - yumm:

so that is it for day one ... as you can tell it's just a pretty lazy, pampering day ... TRUST me, they're not all that way ...  but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty wonderful Thursday to me! I'm jello! Yay! So glad you are bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely smitten already. I mean like japanese fist pumps in the air smitten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wallet!!!!! Yeay Met started her blog!!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete