After a couple crasy busy months of company and a new job I've got a week with my youngest nephews - 10 and 14. They're great. So funny. The 14-year-old School of the Arts theater major told me yesterday he hates English accents. Not American. England English. If you're reading this you likey know that I have been enamered with English accents for quite some time. I'm thinking in one right now. They are just the coolest. Come on! Everybody loves English accents! You know you do! Dont believe me?... Check it out ...
Okay so I know that's a cheap shot since Corrine's one of the coolest people earthwide. lol ... oh well -- you know you love the accent ... back to America ... ... So Saturday my sister Nay and I shot our first official weddinging. FIRST! All went well. It was busy but not crazy. It was simple and bright and beautiful and we're happy with the images we captured. This week my nephews and I are enjoying a stay-cation together. Yesterday we stumbled upon a group of men and boys racing remote controlled cars in the corner of a shopping center. I should have had my camera and I didn't. I won't make that mistake again :). Those cars were not cheap! Some run on gas!! A couple of them had a Tokyo drift. I kid you not!! Perhaps I'm the last to know :) ... The boys and I also found this REALLY cool Monopoly game. It has properties all over the world, a debit card machine, the utitilities are wind and solar!! The game has auctions and mortgages and hotels and houses from around the world!! Prre-tty cool!! The 14-year-old and I have left our game in limbo --- I'll get you next time gadget ... NEXT TIME!!! He's kicking my butt.Okay seriously, time for breakfast ...hmmmmmm


No comments:
Post a Comment