Sunday, December 19, 2010

Quite a pair


Feeling a little virtual shopping this morning ... today's thought: pairs ...

like these super cute earrings I stumbled upon on Shopbop ... no girl is ever too mature, too professional, too anything for a couple of cute bows ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it ...



or these cufflinks from my fav cufflink stop, cuffart.com -- I.D. any two favorite stops on earth ... I'm talking within 20 meters ... and they'll stamp the longitude and latitude vintage style



not much gets cuter than little baby shoes ... check out this pair by Bobux. These are made by New Zealand moms in their homes ...


I lost one of my weight-lifting gloves ... want to find a cute yet sensible ;) pair to replace them. I wonder if I can lift with these knock-outs ... cause I'm not going to wear them for anything else ... really cute though ... you have to go to Guess to see them up close ..


Speaking of Guess and pairs ... I learned something new today ... Guys name their shoes just like we do!!:

The Brent...

The Benson...
The Baracuda...

The Jerry...
   that's funny to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment